Ginger Alliance Group
(/._.)/ ˙uı ƃoן puɐ ʇɥƃıɹdn ʞɔɐq ʇxǝʇ sıɥʇ dıןɟ oƃ ʍou ¿dıןɟ ǝɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ

What are you playing now?

Go down

What are you playing now?

Post  KamiKamel on Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:33 am

Well, with Christmas now over, I have a few extra games to start and possibly never finish. I FINALLY got LOZ: Twilight Princess for Wii (sooooo 6 years ago. Yes I know.) and that's been fun. My mother asked for Just Dance for Wii and I hogged it all night, so now I'm getting that in a week probably. I tried out Alice: Madness Returns last night. Oh man, it's deliciously disturbing. Last, but definitely not least was a super cool game I had not heard of, but surprised I didn't. It's called Rocksmith. I have it for PS3 and you literally plug your REAL guitar into the PS3 via the USB amp cord they provide. This thing makes you tune your guitar and starts out nice and slow, playing only a few notes during a song. When it notices you're breezing through a song, it adds a few notes. One you get enough points to prove you're worthy, it starts to unlock tips, like how to place your hands in order to access the most frets and how to play chords, etc. I've been slowly learning before, but I can tell this game is going to get me going in no time. Super excited about it! Squeeeeeeeeal !

Sooooo what are you playing?

KamiKamel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you playing now?

Post  pBaNdJ16 on Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:24 am

Nice! My brother has played guitar for maybe 2 or 3 years now, and he gets a lesson every week. A while back, he saw this game and right away put it on his birthday/Christmas list. (his birthday is not too far from Christmas). He ended up getting it for Christmas, and he was playing it yesterday. He says it's very realistic, like it's the notes you actually play in the real song. The big things I got in terms of gaming were a Wii, (YES!!!!) a PS move navigation controller, (I already had the move, and now I'm looking forward to getting the LBP 2 move pack) and a PS3 controller that has buttons the same buttons as a dualshock, but the controller and buttons are positioned like one of an Xbox controller.
pBaNdJ16
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://gingeralliancegroup.forumandco.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Souldoubt on Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:08 am

WOW I have to get Rocksmith! I've been teaching myself cause I'm too cheap for lessons, but I need major help with rhythm and some of the tougher chords. Can you play online!!!?? Ginger Jam Sessions!!!
I'm playing Skyrim now like a full-time job. If you guys have a few months to kill I highly suggest it!
I made a wishlist for Christmas: Elder Scrolls: Oblivion, Portal 1 and or 2, AC Revelations...what did I get? Sims 3 Pets. Quote the BF " Look! You can be a kitty cat!" It's cute, but if you already have the Sims 3, it's the same game.
Dungeon Defenders...nuff said. Smile

Souldoubt
GAG Leader
GAG Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  souleatingginger on Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:50 am

im playing trine 2 which is pretty good but trine 1 is better and besides that i just got 2 batman games from my soon to be brother in law so thats where my time will be spent on that stuff and my new keyboard which is like my baby Razz

souleatingginger
GAG Leader
GAG Leader

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down