Ginger Alliance Group
(/._.)/ ˙uı ƃoן puɐ ʇɥƃıɹdn ʞɔɐq ʇxǝʇ sıɥʇ dıןɟ oƃ ʍou ¿dıןɟ ǝɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ

Tag and Uniform

Go down

Tag and Uniform

Post  pBaNdJ16 on Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:07 pm

The tag for the Ginger Alliance Group is [GAG]. Another possible tag is [Ginger] if you want to glitch your tag. Instructions for glitching your tag are in the video below.

We really don't have a set uniform for GAG, Ginger hair if you want. Yet, I have come up with an idea for an Intense Uniform. This uniform won't be worn all the time, only if we are all aware and there is an intense match coming up. For example, before the first BFT match, Ginger could say in the chat, change to the intense uniforum, and we would all wear the same thing. It looks sharp, as many have seen that the Brocolli Crew and PHM wear. And once again, it would only be worn on rare occasions, unless you want to wear it all the time. The intense uniform is as follows:

Skin Color: Milky
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Ginger
Facial Hair: Girly (none)
Hair Style: Pigtails

If you haven't noticed, all of these are unlockables that are already accessable from the start of the game. The look we are going for is a Ginger/Irish girl. Gingers obviously have Ginger hair, but they also, if you didn't know, have very pale skin (usually frecklely) and green eyes. That is like the perfect Ginger. And the girl thing is just plain cool. It wouldn't look nearly as sharp or funny if we were all guys! So that is the Ginger tag, uniform, and Intense Uniform. geek
pBaNdJ16
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://gingeralliancegroup.forumandco.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Tag and Uniform

Post  StripyTails777 on Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:03 am

pigtails and female voice? i dont think thats nescasary. i think the eyes should be red.indicating that we have no soul
and we should have the freedom to pick which hairdo and voice we want. all other uniform options are acceptable.

Admin/Artist/Tails

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  pBaNdJ16 on Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:33 pm

Actually, a cool idea would be to make the character look exactly like you in everything but hair color, and make that Ginger. That would look pretty cool! I have spikyish hair so I have to wait for my Fator Hawk, though. Anyone else have any ideas?
pBaNdJ16
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://gingeralliancegroup.forumandco.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down